Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wow, has it really been since April 14?! Oh well, guess I shouldn't make fun of other friends that neglect entries for a while. Ok, go ahead and give it to me in the comments...I'll take it.

No excuse, just a reason...we're right in the middle of a major remodeling at our church to make housing for the YWAM families and other full time (or "mostly time")church workers. It's gonna be cool and nice to live right here at the church.

We'll be building all this month and a bit of the next. Pray for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Just found your blogging site, I was bored tonight, not motivated to do my homework so it was either the internet or knitting, I chose the obvious. Just wanted to thank you not so much for this post, but the post a few ago when you mentioned your conversation with Randy. I've been there very recently. God's challenging me to get out there and actually be available for Him to use me. And He is and its blowing me out of the water. I'm glad someone else is feeling the challenge too! Thanks for sharing in only a way that you could! I'm encouraged.