Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kentucky And Pittsburgh!



My Dad and his brother and sister, Aunt Mary Lou and Uncle Richard.

I didn't take too many pictures in Kentucky as it was a whirlwind of family fun with my sister and her kids and my Dad. I got to sing at my cousins church in central Kentucky and then we had some great food at my aunt's house. We also did a little concert for friends at my Sister's church. You can see photos from that HERE.



And we got to stop in beautiful Pittsburgh for a couple of nights hosted by former DTS student and fellow YWAM worker, Jenny. She showed us the city and arranged a house concert for us to share with her friends and family.

See a few pics at our facebook album HERE.

We're now in Canada and the whirlwind continues. We're having fun though and we'll post pics from our adventures here soon.

No comments: