Monday, June 07, 2010

The inevitable blog post...blogpologies.



Well, it's happened again, another blogger has realized he has been way too busy and posts a lame entry with excuses and promises of new posts coming soon. Welcome to the inevitable blogpology. So, yeah, I've been in a bloggy slump. But there's some ideas cookin' and songs brewing and whatnot. Just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared and will get back on the ol' horse sooner or later.

One thing I'll be doing soon is a book review of "Jesus Manifesto" by Leonard Sweet and Frank Viola. You can check out the amazon page HERE. Someone was kind enough to recommend this blog for review and I have received a copy I'll be making my way through soon.

Ok, that's all I got for now. Please accept my humble blogpologies.

Thank you.

No comments: